Hairy Roe Leg
These long-lasting chews are simply air dried to preserve as many nutrients as possible. A single source protein, Deer / Venison is a good alternative to more widely available proteins if your dog has common protein allergies or sensitivities.
A perfect dental aid, they help to remove tartar from your dogs teeth. The hair naturally aids the removal of any parasites from the intestinal tract.
* 100% Deer / Venison
* Perfect dental chew
* Air dried for maximum nutrient retention
* Aids in the elimination of parasites
* No chemical additives, preservatives, flavourings
Hairy Key Benefits
These low fat hairy treats are a double edged sword to any nutritional healthy diet and here’s why..... they are a natural deformer, help to firm stools, act as a toothbrush and really can help keep a healthy digestive system!
- The fur on this product and our other furry treats albeit undigestible does a great and VERY IMPORTANT job. The hair cleans through the dog's digestive system almost like a broom as it passes through, sweeping up residue which can build up over time as well as any worms and larvae, which absolutely want expelling as soon as possible.
- Once the hair has brushed through the digestive system it will be expelled whilst also depositing the residue, worms and eggs in the faeces.
- It is recommended you regualrly feed a hairy product (once a week) to keep a tip top clear digestive system and the worms away, relieving the need for harsh chemicals in worming treatments.
- Say cheese! Yep these hairy products help here too.... no human and toothbrush required, what’s not to like.
- Finally, look away if you don’t want me to talk POO! Firm poo= less vet visits relating to blocked anal glands..... Fur in the diet will help to bulk this and press against the glands to naturally, without intervention expel the contents....
Hairy Roe Leg
Bones have vitamins, minerals and sometimes other things like protein and fat – all sounds good doesn’t it! Add to that the chewing process is hugely beneficial to those chompers.
Chewing in general, with something that lasts longer than seconds is also great for our dogs. Chewing benefits our dogs in a number of ways, for those young puppy’s it is a way to relive pain of those incoming teeth. For our adult dogs it’s a natural way of cleaning teeth, combats boredom, relieve stress or boredom.
Like most things there is a safe and unsafe version of EVERYTHING, the key here is to categorically avoid anything cooked. The cooking process causes bones to dry out unsafely and become brittle. When bones are brittle, they can splinter, shatter and can be very sharp.
We choose to provide air dried bones, they have been slowly air-dried naturally, they don’t splinter as they haven’t been subjected to the cooking process.
Always accompany your dog eating any long-lasting chews/treats without exception and certainly any with bone.
We would like to think it’s highly unlikely that you are not going to be 100% satisfied with your order from us. However, in the event that you do wish to return the order back to us please read our returns policy below for all information on how to do so. You have 30 days from the date purchased to return the goods back to us.
If 30 days has lapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of opened/used items.
You dog disliking an item unfortunately is not a returns reason as we cannot guarantee this prior to purchase, we suggest buying from our singles items before committing to pack quantities to ensure your dog enjoys them.
Once your return is received, inspected and refund decision made we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, we will process your refund to the original method of payment within 10 days.
Please return items to: The Willow Tree Canine Daycare, Langford Road, Biggleswade, SG18 9RA.
Postage costs are non-refundable, you are responsible for covering the returning postage. If your refund is accepted, the original cost of postage (if applicable) will be deducted from your refund.